January 11, 2017 at 2:55 pm #90503JasonKeymaster
RotoCurve Tools Guide for NBA:
1. Listen to our daily NBA “FIRST GLANCE” podcast (FREE): https://www.rotocurve.com/category/rotocurve-radio/
2. Start with Game Pace: http://www.rotocurve.com/nba-game-theory/
– Here we are rating the top games to target each night
3. Next head to http://www.rotocurve.com/nba-dvp/
– Here we are providing the top player match-ups for the night
– The core elements of your lineup will come from here
4. Look at our Bargain Value picks: http://www.rotocurve.com/nba-bargain-value/
– This is a great tool that provides a Bargain Rating (Proj BGV) based on our algorithm.
5. Our Consistency Tool: http://www.rotocurve.com/nba-consistency-tool/
– You may have heard the term +EV or Expected Value….this tool displays how often a player “reaches value
– Say value is 5x (five times salary/1000) and a player costs $5,000. That would be five times the salary, or 25 fantasy points.
—> Our NBA CHEAT SHEET takes all of the tools and provides an “RC RATING” to guide you towards the best player options each night.
—> The NBA Lineup Builder provides you the opportunity to build lineups based on a players RC RATING and fantasy point projections for the night.
January 11, 2017 at 3:05 pm #90505JasonKeymaster
Additionally, you have to be following us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/RotoCurve
– Daily NBA Periscopes from Adam Pfeifer are great free resource to assist with your research.
– DFS Pro Brian Healy (6 live final appearances in 2016) provides free Periscopes as well on M-W-F.
– We also provide a ton of free advice, breaking lineup and injury news on Twitter as well.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.